Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cheese Making Class Photos

OK, I'm back again!
 Here is a little collection of pictures from the fantastic Italian cheese making class I took last month (I know, it took me awhile to get these up here! (: ). It was put on by Dr Larry and Linda Faillace of Three Shepherds Cheese in Vermont. They travel all over the world to give cheese making classes! This was actually my second class I had taken from them, the first was at the same location but was a 101 type class. I would really recommend their classes to anyone interested in getting into cheese making, either as a hobby or a business. They are the sweetest people ever and very knowledgeable!
Testing the curd..
Cutting the curd with a fancy knife!
Provolone curds.



Dipping provolone curd in 170 degree whey to prepare it for stretching.

Stretching provolone!


No comments:

Post a Comment