Monday, June 23, 2014

Fun Kid Photos and Updates!


So I mentioned on my previous post that the kids are all registered so I thought I'd tell y'all their new official names! Emmylou (Heather x King) is Winsome F's HKOH Emmylou, Prince (Lily x King) is Winsome F's Prince Caspian, Prim (Lily x King) is Winsome F's King's Primrose and we named Sheila's doeling Winsome F's HKOH Roesli (Roesli is a Swiss name). Winsome's two bucklings are sold (going to their new homes in two weeks..) and their new owners did not want papers so they don't have official names, but I call the eldest Baby and the younger one Roy.. :D
They are all growing so fast and are eating solid foods (hay, forage and a bit of grain) so well that I am already weaning them down to a once a day feeding schedule! I weighed them yesterday and they range from 23lbs (Emmylou) to 14lbs (Prim).

 Anyways, here are a few fun photos of them from the past two months. You can never have enough pictures of baby animals! :)



Hour old Emmylou!
Emmylou
Emmylou and Eva
Prince
Baby Prince

Eva and Prince
Prim and Roy
Prim getting colostrum
Prince telling Eva his secrets

Brothers, Baby and Roy
Peek-a-boo, Roesli!

Eva and the kids
LOL! :)
They will follow you anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment